AQMetrics is a high-energy, fast-growing FinTech company. AQMetrics provides its Financial Services clients with an end-to-end risk and reporting solution to meet their obligations for existing and emerging SEC and ESMA regulations.
With global offices in London, New York and Dublin (HQ) AQMetrics is looking to grow the sales team significantly in the next 12 months. You should have an excellent track record of generating, following and gathering leads and experience in pre-selling cloud based (SaaS) enterprise level solutions to Financial Services clients.
This US sales team is responsible for revenue growth, managing and growing overall client relationships across buy side and sell side clients. The successful candidate will support and work alongside the global sales team to manage sales cycles through to closure.
AQMetrics are seeking a Inside Sales Consultant with experience in the FinTech or RegTech sector for a New York based role.
The role involves:
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Assisting the sales team in responding to inbound sales related enquiries
- Data entry of new contacts and leads data into the CRM system
- Creation and tracking of sales cold call campaigns
- Cold calling prospective customers
- Attending industry conferences and generating new contacts and leads from conference attendance
- Help strengthen the relationship with potential customers, pass on warm leads to the NYC field sales team to finalise the sales.
- Attending sales meetings with the NYC based field sales executives and undertaking presentations and demos of software solutions at these meetings
- The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting the achievement of new business acquisitions and revenue goals of the sales team
- Work with the sales team to develop relationships and help improve the customer sales experience
- Gather customer insight and competitive intelligence through customer contact data capture
- Working closely with customer success and marketing team
- Educate prospective customers on the benefits of the AQMetrics solution
- 2-3 years similar experience
- B2B/SaaS Sales experience
- Financial services experience is an advantage
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- Relevant experience in a banking environment with a bank, software houses, consulting firm or systems integrator
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and systems integration
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- An excellent command of spoken and written English